The Sheraton Banjo
Sheraton style aneroid barometer originally made by Comitti in 1890. Solid mahogany case with curl veneer, marquetry shell inlaid edgelines.
This piece will be handmade for you and will be ready in 8-12 weeks.
Model Number: B568.6
- Temperature compensated precision aneroid movement
- Silver finish 6" diameter dial calibrated in inches and millibars
- Spirit thermometer with Centigrade & Fahrenheit scale
- Hand polished inlaid mahogany case
- Bevelled glass and lacquered brass furniture
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Height 71cm
- Width 20cm
- Weight 2.2kg
Prices include next day delivery service. (UK Mainland only) Please contact our sales office on +44(0)1277 367670 for current availability and overseas shipping advice.