A superb longcase inspired by eminent London maker Joseph Knibb (1640-1711). The walnut case is decorated with burr walnut veneers and fine marquetry panels. The marquetry depicts birds and flower motifs popular in cabinet work of the William and Mary period. The hood is decorated with barley twist pillars and hand cut fretwork. The solid brass dial has cherub spandrels, silver plated chapter ring and blue lacquered period hands. The marquetry panels are created using boxwood, pear wood, walnut, satinwood and black-dyed sycamore. The cabinet has a hand rubbed waxed finish.
Listen to this clock:
This piece will be handmade for you and will be ready in 8-12 weeks.
Model Number: C2030TCH
- Triple chime 8 day cable movement with silencer
- Automatic night silencer (10.00 PM to 7.15 AM), chime sequence and beat correction
- Plays Westminster, Whittington and St. Michael melodies on bells
- Solid brass copy of 17th century dial and hand
- sMineral glasses and lacquered solid brass furniture
- Adjustable feet, door locks and detachable hood for access to the movement
- Bespoke finish and dial options available
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Height 195cm
- Width 44cm
- Depth 29cm
- Weight 45.00kg
Prices include bespoke home delivery and set up service. (UK Mainland only) Please contact our sales office on +44(0)1277 367670 for current availability and overseas shipping advice.