The Sheraton Stick
Sheraton door stick barometer, circa 1810. A copy of an original made by Comitti in 1860. Cherry cabinet with feathered burr yew veneer inlaid with "rope" edge line and corner fans.
This piece will be handmade for you and will be ready in 8-12 weeks.
Model Number: B425
- Temperature compensated aneroid movement
- Silver finish dial calibrated in inches with millibars
- Yesterday and today trend scales
- Spirit thermometer with Fahrenheit scale
- Hand polished inlaid yew case
- Glazed door and lacquered brass furniture
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Height 98cm
- Width 14cm
- Weight 2.3kg
Prices include next day delivery service. (UK Mainland only) Please contact our sales office on +44(0)1277 367670 for current availability.